Legal Times has said they are the ‘Best of the Best’ when it comes to “High-Stakes Litigation.”
The Litigation Systems Engineer will support the Firm’s Legal Technology platform and Lit Support Applications. The Firm’s Relativity platform is based on-site with a 20+ Windows server farm. The servers must be patched & maintained. SQL Scripting skills will help with Relativity support. You’ll also spearhead upgrades for other Legal Apps like iPRO, CaseNotebook, & Concordance.
The successful candidate will:
• Have 5+ years relevant experience with practice support technology & processes
• Must be highly experienced in using and supporting electronic review platforms, SQL databases & practice support tools (such as Relativity, Concordance, Case Notebook, Case Map, Time Map, IPRO & others);
• Have experience with Windows 7/8, Server 2008/2012, Access & SQL;
• Possess strong customer service and leadership skills, demonstrate initiative and a desire to consistently improve technology solutions;
• Relativity-Certified Administrator preferred.
• Flexibility to work additional hours.
• Pays 100-120K plus full benefits in a notoriously stable Firm
Call me ASAP to discuss!!! Referrals are appreciated!!